Storm and Corona

Now there of course is the carefulness because of Corona virus. At the start of the lockdown I was able to work on fields. Now for few days there has again been quite a strong storm. So the lockdown has become reality here also.

In Lomba everything was going well. At least before last nights which were extremely stormy. The ground is still very soft and seems doing well. I added water plants as a fertilizer again for Jamaican peppers. Last time they made the peppers go crazy. Meaning producing a lot. Leek, garlic, cabbage (of course always here) and mints are producing a lot. Finally the rosemary & parsley found their way to Lomba. First patch of favas (broadbeans) were already flowering. Now lets see, if I put them too early. Anyway I´ve been putting favas every now and then hoping that they will give more steady crop. I´ve noticed other people who do favas do the same.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello and welcome!

Winter 2019

Spring 2019