Summer 2019
At the start of the summer, I was very worried about Tino. Also the breaking of the car left the Lomba with little care for a while. Then two premature deaths in Finland left me kind of exhausted as it seemed that there was too much coming against. However Tino´s garden got well on the way thanks to a volunteer working with Nadia. I finished the things in the big room. That allowed me to move a lot of stuff to there, me included. With the even better organized garage the house started to look more clean. Before that the whole house seemed always like storage at some level.
When I got used not to have a car, things started to go very smoothly. I noticed that by using a bus, I actually had more time to do stuff. With car I used to drive too much around. Even like when I didn´t want to make lunch, I could go to a restaurant. Bus forced me to have a better schedule, so now I´m not so in hurry to get the car back.
The favas my first real (I mean connected through website) workaway planted and the garden cress I planted at the same time kept on giving the whole summer. Even though my backyard had been a secondary planting place, I noticed that plants here give potentially a lot. Also rest of the garden cress was dried by another volunteer. I planted some of the seeds to Lomba, but I still have a lot of them. People here say that the seeds that have got used to the ground (=next year seeds, not shop seeds) are better.
For some reason the pictures from the summer which were in my gmail can´t be found, even though it should be impossible to lose them.
Comments
Post a Comment