Start of year 2019
The year started with baking. I was fortunate to save a volunteer/worker/friend from Lomba who escaped the growing paranoia that was rooting in there. He had many skills and hints regarding living in Lomba. However his "real" trained profession had been baker. So at the start of the year I learned a couple of techniques and recipes which encouraged to me continue on the path during the year. However I had small regrets using so much wheat flour as it has been one thing I´m trying to reduce in my diet. Well lets see... now I kind of agree using it when doing something. However trying to do more salty than sweet things now. Like the last one was dim sum.

It was the start of doing Lomba also. Previous owners had done a wonderful job. However when they decided to leave the effort had gone down noticeably. First I actually did more of carrying palettes & stuff than anything else. I see now that I should have started with the garden earlier. And motor sawing the firewood, since it takes a lot time to dry. Well maybe, there was too many things in my mind constantly during last year. The palettes have found a good use keeping the firewood breathing, although that could be done with normal leftover trunks/branches. Also moving the palettes got my stamina up. I´m now in much better shape than in last year, which makes me quite happy.




Comments
Post a Comment